Join us as we launch our Improve Your Health campaign.
This free event will include a range of activities that encourage older adults to make simple changes, which can improve a person’s health and wellbeing and promote active ageing. During the event you can:
- Learn about how to check your medicines to prevent falls from a local Pharmacist
- Hear from a local Dietitian about how to fuel your body with nutritious foods to stay strong
- Visit information stalls from local services in Albany
- Learn about the role of a healthy diet, cognition and medication intake on an individual’s falls risk
- Enjoy morning tea and refreshments.
Please RSVP to Injury Matters on 1300 30 35 40 or online via http://tiny.cc/rdscjz.