Join us for the “Promoting Safety and Injury Prevention with Multi-Cultural Communities” workshop as we learn about working with culturally diverse communities to prevent injuries. The workshop will be a practical focus on working with multi-cultural (CaLD) communities to promote safety and injury prevention. The workshop aims to:
- Provide an overview of the Perth refugee population, including people seeking asylum.
- Increase understanding of appropriate ways to work with culturally diverse communities.
- Increase knowledge of the impact of culture in planning and implementing programs/services which target injury prevention/safety promotion.
- Improve skills in developing programs/services in consultation with CaLD communities.
- Increase understanding of multicultural tools and resources are available.
Email Glenda at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest now!