Join us for this webinar as we learn about preventing violence against women. Presentations will be provided by Daphne White and Monica Puccetti from Desert Blue Connect who will discuss their Community Respect and Equality Project, and also from Our Watch who will discuss the Changing the Picture: preventing violence against Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women National Framework.
The webinar aims to:
- Increase understanding of family violence in Australia
- Increase knowledge of the gendered drivers and reinforcing factors of violence against women
- Increase in awareness of community focused family violence prevention strategies
- Increase capacity to plan and implement strategies which prevent family violence
- Increased knowledge to identify the key actions we can take, and role we can all play in a coordinated national approach to prevent violence against women and children