The 2021 Injury Matters Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion Awards recognise individuals and organisations who are having a positive impact on the community by conducting activities that aim to prevent and reduce the impact of injury within Western Australia.
Applications for the Awards are open until the 11th of December 2020 and are encouraged from the diverse injury prevention and safety promotion sector, including not-for-profit organisations, private sector, community groups, educational institutions and government bodies.
Award categories include:
- Outstanding Achievement in Injury Prevention or Safety Promotion.
- Outstanding Achievement in Injury Recovery.
- Outstanding Achievement in Influencing Injury Policy or Practice.
- Outstanding Achievement Empowering WA to Prevent Injury or Support Recovery.
- Outstanding Achievement in Collaboration for a Safer WA.
- Outstanding Achievement in Injury Prevention or Recovery Support within Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. Outstanding Achievement by a Local Government in Injury Prevention or Recovery Support.
We encourage you to share the Injury Matters 2021 Injury Prevention and Safety Promotion Awards nomination booklet with your networks to ensure all injury prevention activities having a positive impact in WA are recognised.
A breakfast event to celebrate all the nominees and winners will be held on 25 March 2021 at the Duxton Hotel in Perth – mark your calendars!